"Về"

Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2012

I will be missing



The way you take my hand when we cross the street even tho we just had a huge fight on sms and you didnt even want to see me (you texted so).

The way you smile when you walk into the restaurant, knowing that another arguement has already been forgotten.

The way we draw the border to sleep after making love. And how your turn your body and hug me for a while.

The way you sing like a fool on the way back to my home.

The way we make fun of each other, or mostly I make fun of you and you turn mad.

The way we all turn mad and I calm down and I try to make you to.

The way you say "thuong" to me.

The way you are, we are, and I am when I'm with you.

And the way I will be missing you. Just hella much.




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét